05 October 2011

Tag, I'm It!

Sigrid of Analog Me has kindly tagged me for this award,
6a00e3933608e28834014e8bfe3e17970d 500wi
for which I am very grateful. Thank you, Sigrid! The rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to recently discovered blogs.

So, things about me. Hmmm.
I attended 8 schools before I graduated from 12th grade, and neither of my parents was in the military.
I got better grades first year in law school than my classmate Elena Kagan. (So much for grades!)
I love to sing but don't know how to harmonize.
I first met many of my closest friends online.
My first full-time job was writing and editing a textbook on restaurant sanitation.
I want to be composted when I die.
I'm not ready to give up climbing trees.

And now to tag new "winners:"
Fuzzy Lizzy of The Vintage Traveler;

Anita of A Summer Gypsy Sews; and

Kyle of Vacuuming The Lawn.

And finally, a picture of my cat.
IMG 0174

1 comment:

  1. Composted? That's a new one! My bother wanted to be buried on his motor-cycle and my mom (a lawyer too!) wondered if it would be an open or closed motor cycle visor. I'm hoping for the "carion choice" but I'm not sure that's still legal.
    Keep climbing those trees!

    ReplyDelete